Monday, November 22, 2010

Connwoman??

So I end up staying in the North-East, and nope, not in MA. Phew! Atleast it's over. So I'm sitting in Cook County waiting for my interview and not much conversation going around, decide to give the phone a peek, I see a message from the PD with the lines reading, " As you mention, it IS pretty early in the season...", and I'm saying to myself, " DO i even bother reading the rest of this 'generic' e-mail?" and then do a double-take as I read the lines, "but our recruitment committee truly thought the world of you and we are indeed ready to commit to you and offer you a pre-match position." At that moment, I felt like walking out of the interview room and flying to Columbus (yes, Columbus, OHIO) to take a vacation!!

Since then, no other place seems to match up, maybe the grapes in my subconscious are sour, but I think they're truly not :)

Alhamdulillaahi ya Rabb, and I hope I will be able to live up to that red-carpet invitation. Infact, I be working on it since.

For those that need an intro: http://www.hulu.com/watch/95442/30-rock-dr-spaceman-medical-moments

No comments:

Post a Comment